GENUINE LEATHER FEATURES AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE!
Leather is a natural product, visible color, porosity, thickness differences, scratches on the skin are evidence of genuine leather and is not considered a complaint by the manufacturer.
- Avoid wearing in rain, if wet dry naturally not on a radiator or too close to direct heat.
- Keep away from excessive sunlight and heat source.
- Do not store in a plastic bag for a long time.
- To ensure your product keeps it shape use the appropriate size hanger.
- While sitting or driving leave the front zipper or button undone.
- Full Grain Leather (Zig) if exposed to rain dry at room temperature and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Extend the life and appearance of your leather clothing by following the above.
How Do You Iron Leather
- For leather only (Not suede or nubuck).
- Your cloth must be clean and similar colour to the leather you are ironing. *Never use dark cloth on light colours.
- Your iron must be clean and set at the right temperature *Cotton Steam, not maximum.
- Then iron as you would a normal jacket, skirt, dress or trousers on the right side with the cloth between the leather and the iron.
- Never hold the iron in one place for too long.